[permaculture] Aggies say "feces hittin' the oscillatin' mechanism

David Glober david.glober at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 16:52:00 EDT 2008

Today's New York Times:

Worries Mount as Farmers Push for Big Harvest

In a year when global harvests need to be excellent to ease the threat
of pervasive food shortages, evidence is mounting that they will be
average at best. Some farmers are starting to fear disaster.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/10/business/10planting.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1&hp&adxnnlx=1213110753-z9Qh3NrlG6HjclgmHvRNsQ

David Glober ~ San Francisco

Recent Permaculture Design Cert Grad

david.glober at yahoo.com