[permaculture] BodyPolictic-Political Humor-Congress Votes to Outsource Presidency!

Katey newtribe at hughes.net
Wed Jun 20 18:40:33 EDT 2007

Tommy, I agree with your assessment of the future - it will get pretty
ugly.  And we each have the choice to approach that reality in our own
way.  I think it is partly due to being a cancer survivor, but also
being a permaculturist, that i have changed my outlook of the times to
come.  Laughter is glorious.  It doesn't mean i don't understand or am
not actively participating in solution-oriented endeavors.  But i just
plain don't have the time anymore to waste in negativity.  It does not
assist in changing the status quo and prevents me from being the best
warrior i can be for Gaia.

Losing 20 species a week is far more depressing to me than the loss of a
  small portion of a single species.  Yes, even if i am one of them.

~katey

katey culver
ecoville architechs
www.earthandstraw.com