[permaculture] After a Permaculture Design Course, then what?

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Jul 26 11:07:21 EDT 2007

hi jim
         here a couple that I know of
                 wes

TRAINING FOR opportunties for "permaculture design trainee."

Penny Livingston of Regenerative Design Institute & Permaculture
Institute of Northern California  PO Box 923  Bolinas, CA
94924  (415) 868
9681
<http://ent.groundspring.org/EmailNow/pub.php?module=URLTracker&cmd=track&j=154285359&u=1498852>www.regenerativedesign.org
offers a two year apprenticeship for a "certified permaculture
designer" (she has run the program I think for over 3 years and has
had one grad class )and other Teacher like Larry Santoyo
santoyo at earthflow.com (SLO County)  has offered some training
for  "permaculture design trainee'  but I will him  let explain more
he is on the listserve

Also check out Geoff Lawton Australai  www.permaculture.org.au

The Permaculture Research Institute offers internships at Diversity
Farm, The Channon, New South Wales, Australia.

These include mentorship by accredited permaculture teachers with a
great depth of experience in design consultancy and international
project establishment. A great diversity of disciplines options are
available with on ground skills for from three months to two years
possible including a permaculture diploma. Food and basic farm
accommodation is included for $350 per week.