[permaculture] heifer international

Kristof & Stacia Nordin nordin at eomw.net
Tue Dec 30 13:56:16 EST 2003

I've known of Heifer International for a number of years and continue to be
impressed with the way they provide 'aid' and 'development'.  They don't
work here in Malawi (Africa) where I am, so I don't know them first hand,
but I've done a lot of reading and discussing about them, and as a tough aid
critic, I can't say anything bad!

Stacia Nordin, RD
Malawi, Africa
nordin at eomw.net

> Message: 5
> Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 22:16:34 -0700
> From: "Don" <ujgs at 4dirs.com>
> Subject: [permaculture] Donations to Heifer International?
> To: "permaculture" <permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org>
>
> Hello Folks,
> Wanted your opinion on donating to Heifer International. It looks to be a
great way to donate in a way to empower families arouind the world with
methods similar to Permaculture ethics. Visit http://www.heifer.org  I have
donated a small amount the see how it works out.