[permaculture] korean permaculture

GlobalCirclenet webmaster at globalcircle.net
Tue Dec 9 17:34:51 EST 2003

There is a reference at K. P. O BOX 1516
WWOOF KOREA ( Here We Go )
SEOUL 110-601
KOREA
TEL. : 82-2-723-4458 / FAX : 82-2-723-9996
E-MAIL : wwoofkr at netsgo.com
http://www.wwoof.com

but apparently that URL doesn't work any more.
this is from
http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/permaculture/1999-January/005915.html

try http://www.wwoofkorea.com/ works for me.

--paul, webmaster http://globalcircle.net
peace and liberty, sustainability and justice