What is permaculture?

S.K. Harrison skh23ca at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 16:49:55 EST 2001

> From: "georg parlow"

> > The four ethical precepts of pc?
>
> four? why four? did i miss one?

I added the prime directive to the three ethics.

> > cf. Earth First!, ALF, Deep Ecology, etc.
>
> not knowing what Earth First! and ALF is, i
> assume that Deep Ecology with capital letters
> is something different than deep ecology.

You can find EF! and ALF on the web.

Try this:
http://www.earthfirstjournal.org/primer/index.html

And this:
http://www.animalliberationfront.com/ALFront/WhatisALF.htm

<snip>
> what is psychotic about it?

Not 'psychotic' but 'psychopathic'.

For my purposes here, psychopaths don't share the
prevailing morality of their society. I was
thinking of the direct actions of EF etc, as
performed against corporate machinery, buildings,
etc.--not the common habits of the majority of
people.

Sean