[nafex] Repost: ifneb blog - another message archive mirror for the nafex list at ibiblio: http://ifneb.wordpress.com/

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Sat Sep 27 22:33:00 EDT 2014

On Sep 27, 2014, at 10:24 PM, Lawrence London wrote:

> The Wordpress blogs are so nice and work so well I decided to use one as
> another backup mirror for the message archives for this list.
> I already use one to mirror the permaculture list archive. There are no
> posts yet so this will be the first.
>
> IFNEB BLOG
> International Fruit & Nut Enthusiasts & Breeders
> http://ifneb.wordpress.com/

Hi Lawrence --

that page at the moment says the following:

> Nothing Found
>
> Apologies, but no results were found. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.

A public Wordpress page does indeed seem nice and accessible without any obvious associated annoyances. Of course only somebody signed in with the password can post there -- though maybe that's not true if you enable comments? But I gather this is just meant as an archive; in which case probably you don't want comments.