[nafex] Fru Dagmar Hastrup (aka Frau Dagmar Hartopp) rosa rugosa

Richard Hansen richardqhansen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 09:19:47 EDT 2014

I personally found that Scabrosa and Darts Dash produce a decent amount of hips that were good quality and fairly large. Both were larger than Jubilee, although Jubilee won hands down in the production department, BUT I did not think the hips were very good quality and they had to be picked at just the right time

Sent from my iPhone