[nafex] NAFEX on Facebook

sherwin sherwindu at att.net
Wed Sep 24 22:06:33 EDT 2014

Tom,

Yes, there is some good content in the NAFEX facebook.  The problem
is it is intermixed with all kinds of other things like various club events
around the USA, recipes, history, etc.  I have not got the patience to
wade through all this to find what is interesting to me, the technical
aspects of growing fruit and availability of varieties.

The Nafex web page makes an attempt to separate topics out into
a few categories, but this site is for Nafex people only.  Also, it is
tiresome to sign on and get to this information.  My observation is
that most of the Nafex members prefer the Ibiblio forum (I certainly
do).

All of these web based discussion groups suffer from the same problem
of endless chat and digression from the original topic.

                         Sherwin Dubren