[nafex] No Botner Scions?

david.maxwell at dal.ca david.maxwell at dal.ca
Thu Jan 30 18:14:57 EST 2014

Nick announced over a year ago that he was packing it in, and putting his nursery on the
market.  I tried to get people organised to at least save his collection, but was not able to do
much myself from Canada, and eventually gave up trying to drum up interest and support.  I
am not sure whether he was ill, (I have a vague recollection that this was the case, but may
be wrong), or just old and tired.  Is he still alive...?