[nafex] Record cold

Amanda Courtney amandaisoutdoors at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 13:36:13 EST 2014

I just planted my trees this past spring.   It is supposed to get -11
tonight and -1 high tomorrow in western PA.  I am worrying about my trees
not being well established enough to survive.  Should I be trying to pile
hay around them or something else?
Thanks, and hope all of your plants do alright!!
Amanda