[nafex] Pawpaw survival

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Fri Jul 12 18:28:17 EDT 2013

Thanks, Mike.

Our "soil" is mainly sand.  I'm not sure  how I could possibly dig in
enough organic matter to change that.  Maybe a 3-4 foot whole with
amended soil would give them a better start. However, with the near
daily irrigation, I suspect that the soil is continually moist anyway,
just not "rich".

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's MCAT Prep Book
Lead Author, Barron's LSAT Prep Book (2013)
(505) 281-0684
10 am to 10 pm Mountain Time, 7 days