[nafex] Pawpaw survival

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Thu Jul 11 12:03:10 EDT 2013

Thanks, Matt. It's very windy here in the spring. The leaves just seem
to get beaten up. Possibly insect damage to the leaves as well.

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's MCAT Prep Book
Lead Author, Barron's LSAT Prep Book (2013)
(505) 281-0684
10 am to 10 pm Mountain Time, 7 days

>>> http://groups.google.com/group/nafexlist