[nafex] Sops of Wine

david liezen chandos49 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 30 17:58:24 EST 2012

This month I ordered Bud 9 root stock from Raintree (roughly $3.00 each) and scion wood from Nick Botner - not Sops In Wine, but Nutting Bumpus, Summer Rambo, Hubbardston Nonesuch and Sturmer Pippin. I'll make my own grafts, having about 50% success trying it last year for the first time.It's an option,

Dave Liezen, E. WA zone 5/6