[nafex] Gold Rush

Matt Demmon mdemmon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 11:13:30 EST 2012

Ah, but they can store them and then sell them as fresh apples from
January on, when they will taste better than any other local apple
available. IMO. ;)

Our local food co-op usually gets them from an orchard nearing
Lansing, and they never appear before late December.

Can't wait until my tree starts producing.

-matt
z5 se MI