[nafex] Sourse of book by Dr. H. A. Skinner, "Wild fruits, vegetables and other goodies of Trinidad and Tobago"

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar parmarch_mnd at dataone.in
Thu Jan 19 22:36:36 EST 2012

Thanks a lot.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
www.fruitipedia.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Brungardt, Sam (MPCA)
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 2:32 AM
To: nafex mailing list at ibiblio ; rarefruit at lists.ibiblio.org ;
rarefruit at yahoogroups.com ; rarefruit at san.rr.com ; Texas Fruits
Subject: Re: [nafex] Sourse of book by Dr. H. A. Skinner, "Wild fruits,
vegetables and other goodies of Trinidad and Tobago"

I obtained this info from the University of the West Indies, which recently
added the book "Wild fruits, vegetables and other goodies of Trinidad and
Tobago" by Dr. H.A. Skinner to its holdings:

Publisher: Envirah, 387 Waterloo Road, Carapichaima, Trinidad, West Indies
Tel: (868) 781-0890
Email: Zalimun.Mohammed at hotmail.com