[nafex] Pineberry

John S swim_at_svc at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 14:12:27 EST 2012

Sarah, Glad to be of help.  I'm still debating whether to give it a try or not, as the reviews have been mixed.  Regarding Purple Wonder, I've seen regular strawberries with that color when they get to ripen in the sun (protection from the robins, of course), so I'm not too impressed by that.  But of course, exploring is what it is about.  There is the added benefit that the birds here tend to ignore the white fruited varieties, which is valuable to those of us who don't grow things in large numbers.  Hard to get by the $9.95 per plant + shipping though.

Now, if I could just get a yellow P. maritima!

John