[nafex] Was: pear-quince compatablility

Lucky Pittman lpittman at murraystate.edu
Mon Jan 16 13:46:32 EST 2012

Agreed, Scott - pears callus so rapidly and well, that a one-shot operation
of grafting rootstock, interstem, and fruiting scion has worked well, at
least in my hands.
I initially did a few, with 8-ich interstems of OHxF 513, just to see how it
would work, and performance was indistinguishable, with regard to growth of
fruiting scion, from trees that I grafted directly onto the seedling callery
rootstock.

Lucky