[nafex] Apricot kernels

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Mon Jan 16 12:36:24 EST 2012

And of  course some people have claimed that a little bit of cyanide has
tumor-killing properties, as with Laetril.  Maybe a tiny dose of death
each day is a good vaccination!

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications
(800) 353-4898
In New Mexico, (505) 281-0684
10 am to 10 pm Mountain Time, 7 days