[nafex] Relocating squirrels

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Wed Aug 15 21:55:15 EDT 2012

Oddly, this year I still have apples on my Jonathan apple tree. The past two years, squirrels stripped the tree completely bare by now. I have no idea why this year is different. The news keeps talking about how we have a lot of Lyme disease because the rodent population is large. And yet, it looks like there might still be a few apples left to harvest.

Ginda
eastern Mass, zone 6

>>> http://groups.google.com/group/nafexlist