[nafex] Sulphur spray

Caren Kirk quirky at videotron.ca
Mon Apr 2 10:43:51 EDT 2012

  Thanks Scott. Excuse my ignorance but what's the difference between
sulphur and lime sulphur sprays? I have both but what I did yesterday
was lime sulphur. I do not have any sticking agents, will have to see if
I can get hold of one.

Can I spray dormant oil now or will I have to wait? Can I mix the
sulphur with that?

By the way, despite the crazy weather we still have not had bud break up
here.

Thanks again,

Caren.