[NAFEX] Fwd: grape pie

Lori Rizzo larizzo at charter.net
Wed Aug 31 21:14:37 EDT 2011

Down south, they make grape pies out of the big muscadines. My mom makes
them, but I haven't tried.  I just canned about 12 quarts of garden
huckleberry pie filling and several pints of garden huckleberry desert
sauce.  I've picked about 20 pounds and have about 40 pounds more to pick.
I'm going to post some pics of the process on Shutterfly, but haven't had
time yet - too much canning!

Lori

Lori Rizzo, RN BSN MBA

Health Care Quality & Process Improvement
Pet Training & Behavior Counseling
Rizzo Hollow Heirloom Plants & Unusual Edibles
Maryville, TN  USDA Zone 7b
larizzo at charter.net