[NAFEX] Fw: University researchers working to perfect haskap berries for Canada (Vancouver Sun)

Sarah Kehler Ewing skkewing at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 00:28:20 EDT 2011

Ooops, sorry!  One more comment: I certainly wouldn't describe honeyberry/haskap flavour as insipid.  In fact after picking and eating gallons of honeyberries (Berry Blue and Blue Belle) from my friend's place, I went out and bought some commercial blueberries and insipid is exactly what I thought of the blueberries!  The blueberries are a bit sweeter, but they have no flavour which is what the honeyberries have in abundance... at least up here.

Sarah
zone 3
Edmonton, AB