[NAFEX] Robins and Evans Cherries/ beads as decoys

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 10:16:26 EDT 2011

Jim, if you posted the photos to the NAFEX Facebook group, they should
be public access (unless you restricted the share).  One doesn't need
a facebook account to view them.

I believe this is the picture you are referring to:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=745399333452&set=o.21070015101&type=1&theater

~mIEKAL