[NAFEX] Elderberries in Canada

Sarah Kehler Ewing skkewing at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 22:16:40 EDT 2011

Cornhill Nursery in NB carries York, Kent, Scotia and Victoria for $10.00 each. They were nice sized when I ordered from them, but you will pay dearly for the shipping.  I doubt they are the one you are talking about as Cornhill has a lot of stuff while their main focus is hardy own-root roses.

Sarah
zone 3
Edmonton, AB