[NAFEX] Tall persimmons

Lucky.Pittman at murraystate.edu Lucky.Pittman at murraystate.edu
Thu Jan 7 23:22:07 EST 2010

Thanks, Jerry; you're correct, as usual.

I agree, if I were looking to plant a 'shade' tree
that'll reach 30 ft in short order - but still be
there for my grandkids, I'd probably be looking at
something more like a bur oak or a pecan - and the
bur oak may be the best best bet for the site Jay's got.

LLP