[NAFEX] crataegus anyone?

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sun Jan 3 12:15:19 EST 2010

Hector Black has grown  them and they have been offered through his
nursery, Hidden Springs,  for years.  I've grown them for many years,
but fireblight isn't  a problem here in Oregon.  Too dry in the summer
for it.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short,
low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower :