[NAFEX] Cross cultural dislikes; Maple? Blech!

Kevin Moore aleguy33 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 16:42:20 EDT 2009

Hard to believe anyone wouldn't love a bit of maple candy or syrup. Though I'm certain the Brits have raspberry jam, they also have Nutella, a hazelnut butter which many Americans also prefer over peanut butter. As far as I'm concerned though, you just can't beat a peanut butter and Miracle Whip sandwich.