[NAFEX] Rosehip

Douglas Woodard dwoodard at becon.org
Mon Sep 14 14:22:15 EDT 2009

I don't know about North Carolina, but Robert Osborne of Corn Hill
Nursery in southern New Brunswick, who grows many hardy disease
resistant roses, recommends two rugosas for hip production:

1. Dart's Dash

2. Fru Dagmar Hastrup

He no longer ships to the U.S., but Fru Dagmar Hastrup at least should
be readily available.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada