[NAFEX] Question for Lon - or anyone

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Nov 23 13:21:51 EST 2009

Reliance is hardy to -25 or so.  Otherwise, go with the Swenson
selections.  Somerset Seedless would be your best bet for hardy
seedless, to -40 in some cases.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short,
low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower :

On Nov 23, 2009, at 10:14 AM, mIEKAL aND wrote:

I'm guessing none of those will hold up to Zone 4 temps...

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Lon J. Rombough <lonrom at hevanet.com>
wrote:
> Seedless Concord is a dud.  Weak, poor bearing vine.  Lots of much
> better seedless out there.   Try some of the  Arkansas selections such
> as Venus, Mars, Reliance or the new seedless muscat Jupiter. Not as
> crisp as the grocery store types, but lots more flavor.
> -Lon Rombough

sites.
permission!

No exceptions.