[NAFEX] Fall Blooming Honeyberry

Sarah Kehler Ewing skkewing at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 12:56:47 EST 2009

I've never looked at mine close enough to see late blossoms, but for the past two years I have found a small amount of fruit on several of my Honeyberries late in fall.  I should pay more attention to which varieties are producing the outlier crops.... I have noticed one big difference for mine: my honeyberries still have all their leaves when I've found the fruit.

Sarah
zone 3
Edmonton, AB