[NAFEX] weeder geese

Brungardt, Sam Sam.Brungardt at state.mn.us
Fri Jun 19 11:37:28 EDT 2009

There have been quite a few studies done in the past few years using
weeder geese.  Here are some resources:

Weeder Geese (Univ. of Missouri)
http://extension.missouri.edu/publications/DisplayPub.aspx?P=G8922

Using Geese to Control Weeds (Metzer Farms)
http://metzerfarms.com/weeder.htm

Weedwacker or Just Another Pretty Face?:
http://www.southernsare.uga.edu/commongrnd/03fall.pdf

Weeder Geese http://www.dietrick.org/biocontrol_geese

Weeder Geese and Vole Control in the Orchard
http://westwashrest.blogspot.com/2009/03/weeder-geese-and-vole-control-i
n.html