[NAFEX] where is global warming?

fuwa fuwa usagi fuwafuwausagi at muchomail.com
Tue Jun 2 22:25:38 EDT 2009

LOL, ROTFLMAO:

You can find global warming with Nessie, BigFoot, and the Tri-Lateral Commission.

If I did not think it was a total crock I would actually look forward to being able to grow Apricots, peaches, and nectarines.

When I was a kid we feared the ice age they told us about in grade school that was coming from man's interference with the environment.

Now the thing I fear most is the idiot in the White House.  Oh well.  The cool weather is allowing me another planting of radishes.

fluffy

Message: 5