[NAFEX] Serviceberries

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Tue Jun 2 16:00:36 EDT 2009

I've grown local strains of Amelanchier that had less than 5% rust
while Canadian types had over 80% rust, so there is a lot of variation.
  Amelanchier is such a widespread genus it's very likely some
exploration of wild plants would turn up ones adapted to other locales.
-Lon Rombough
short, low resolution clip here:
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :