[NAFEX] Pears

Kathryn Mathews kathmath at charterinternet.com
Wed Feb 18 09:12:08 EST 2009

Thanks for pointing me toward Luscious.  Descriptions I'm reading make it
sound like a mystery pear someone shared with me last fall.  It was small,
jucy and absolutely delicious. It looks like it might work for me if the
bloom time is about the same as pyrus ussuriensis, which I think it might
be.  Does anyone know if the bloom times overlap?
Kathryn

This notice is required by IRS Circular 230, which regulates written
communications about federal tax matters between tax advisors and their
clients.  To the extent the preceding correspondence and/or any attachment
is a written tax advice communication, it is not a full "covered opinion."
Accordingly, this advice is not intended and cannot be used for the purpose
of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the IRS.