[NAFEX] GF 120 for cherry fruit fly and neonicotinoid classofpesticides

Kevin Moore aleguy33 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 17:28:42 EST 2009

A few drops of a good non-toxic mineral oil on the silks when they turn brown (after trimming them back,) works for me. But that might be a little too labor intensive for anyone with a large block of corn. Earworms don't seem to bother them. Mineral oil is probably not truly organic, but it works well and doesn't contaminate the environment as far as I can tell.