[NAFEX] Selling cider?

Jim Fruth jfruth at tds.net
Wed May 28 08:32:36 EDT 2008

Joe/Ellen Hecksel said, "That leaves wholesale. No
 normal grocery store would want to deal with 85 kinds of apples...


    If you are going to do cider, and sell it, you'll likely need a food 
processing license.  Depending on your State's Department of Agriculture's 
rules, a stainless steel, rather than wood, cider press may be required.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN  56472
For jams, jellies & syrups:
(877)265-6856 [Store]
(218)831-7018 [My Cell]

More information about the nafex mailing list