[NAFEX] Cider Making

Robert C. Mullins mullins at gaelicmysts.com
Fri Feb 22 18:37:44 EST 2008

Richard:

Thanks a ton for the 2 cents, but for a newbie like myself it's worth
much more.  I was going to wait to start making cider, but now that you
bring it up....
Do you know of a site or somebody who sells in-expensive gear?  I have a
wife and five children so I don't have alot of flexibility on spending.
Are there some cheap options?  spending over $100 for the base equipment
is a bit much for me, I would rather buy the trees, instead. ;)

Thanks again.

(btw:  if I need to take this discussion off the boards please let me know.)