[NAFEX] Wild Blueberries

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Mon Feb 18 18:38:13 EST 2008

Not I, but a friend moved a bunch of small blueberry plants.  She was
plowing a back field, and as she plowed she kept noticing young blueberry
bushes being turned up.  She collected them and replanted them in a row on
the edge of the field.  Today she has a nice row of mature northern
high-bush blueberry bushes.

I don't think she did anything special.  (I can ask) but then, she didn't
need to transport them to speak of, and moved them back to essentially the
same soil, etc., she got them from.
___
Ginda