[NAFEX] test bulletin board

Chris Garriss cgarriss at garriss.net
Mon Feb 18 05:49:32 EST 2008

As far as past messages, I have a separate folder in my mailbox that has
all the e-mail messages since the end of December 2003 (around 13,000),
by thread and in my mail client fully searchable - by sender, subject,
or word within the e-mail.  I could split them up if I wished, but so
far have no need.  This is currently about 105 mb.

I also have a downloaded copy of the archives from before that time,
although I have not often looked through them.  I do tend to browse all
the messages that come across, which I would likely not do on a message
board.  As e-mail, I can look through them on or off line.

Chris

On 17.02.2008 19:55 Road's End Farm spoke thusly: