[NAFEX] Looking for Shinko (pear) scionwood

Lucky.PIttman at murraystate.edu Lucky.PIttman at murraystate.edu
Sun Feb 17 08:16:06 EST 2008

Joe,
I've got a Shinko tree.  Be glad to send scions.
Guess I need to have a look at it to see if it
produced any reasonable growth last year that would
serve as decent scions, what with the Easter freeze &
protracted extreme drought we had.
I'll get back to you about availability, if you still
need some.

LLP