[NAFEX] Kitchern Garden & dwarfing rs.

Jwlehman at aol.com Jwlehman at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 13:42:10 EST 2008

Hi Doreen & Lucky,

First, Lucky.
Your answer is a good one from what I've observbed, not form actual
experiencen with many dwarfing rootstocks. But size is relative.

Doreen,

Saw your nice article in, Indiana Living Green magazine titled, "Kitchen
Garden."

Barb & I always enjoy visiting log cabin village museums with growing kitchen
gardens. Too bad many of our city cousins don't have the opportunity to have
a kitchen garden.  Sad to say many don't even have the experience to organize
and plant one.

It is great to know free lance authors like you, Lon, Lee and other NAFEX
authors.

Jerry

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy
Awards. Go to AOL Music.