[NAFEX] Seaberries and Deer

Jolyn jolyn at tctwest.net
Thu Feb 14 18:39:01 EST 2008

Hello Anton,
I have been growing seaberries for 4 years unprotected and the deer have not
bothered them.  I have extremely heavy deer pressure.  I just noticed that
the deer have eaten anything green 5 feet up on 10-12 ft Austrian Pines even
though I had sprayed Plantskydd and netted them.  Apparently they have
learned to tear down the netting. Normally, Plantskydd will keep them at bay
through the winter.
Good luck,
Jolyn