[NAFEX] Fig Culture

loneroc loneroc at mwt.net
Wed Feb 13 09:05:02 EST 2008

There are none of which I am aware.  Check the following links for e-info:

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/fig/ (read through the archives--you'll
learn a lot)

The NAFEX chairman of the Fig Interest group has his own site:

http://home.planters.net/~thegivans/

Have fun!

Steve Herje, Lone Rock WI who has a dozen potted figs