[NAFEX] Dwarf Plum Rootstock

ROBERT W JUDY A HARTMAN hartmansfruit at msn.com
Tue Feb 12 18:41:04 EST 2008

Doreen,

I have used Pixie and if works for some varieties and doesn't work so well for others.  There is the new Krymsk 1 I am trying out.  Some people have used Citation.  When I tried that one I didn't have much success with it.

Do you have particular varieties that you want to grow?

Bob
Western Washington