[NAFEX] Wireless Temperature Sensors?

Mark & Helen Angermayer hangermayer at isp.com
Tue Feb 12 17:37:01 EST 2008

Del wrote:
"Good to minus 45F, transmits to 100', a simple sensor - (not a dozen bells
and whistles),  under $125"

Del,
Burrrrrrrrrrrr!  I wonder if you may be limited by the batteries more than
anything else.  Will little batteries that transmit the signal work at -45F?

Mark
KS-where the coldest it got this winter was 2F, and that's plenty cold.