[NAFEX] Wireless Temperature Sensors?

Ernest Plutko ernestplutko at wiktel.com
Tue Feb 12 17:19:36 EST 2008

Del:   I just sent for a wireless thermometer from ebay.  Down to -39
F 300 ft range.  Haven't got it yet so I don't know how it works.
$29.95.  Look on ebay under  outdoor wireless thermometer.  Even more
interesting look on ebay under    temperature data logger.  I would
have bought one of these but I already ordered the thermometer.