[NAFEX] Membership, focus, journals, etc...the face of NAFEX

Jolyn jolyn at tctwest.net
Tue Feb 12 16:35:38 EST 2008

I agree with your well written comments and would like to add that I believe
that the cost of the NAFEX membership is NOT out of line.  I also think that
this list should be restricted to members only if possible.  There are many
who will not join if all this information is available on the internet.
JE in Montana