[NAFEX] Wireless Temperature Sensors?

dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Tue Feb 12 14:22:16 EST 2008

Del,

I use the wireless monitor sensor from Spectrum technologies that is part of
the Watch Dog System.  It transmits up to 1,000 feet.  I have used several
other similar sensors, but all have died after a few months.  You can view
at
http://www.specmeters.com/Weather_Instruments/WatchDog_Wireless_Crop_Monitor.html.
Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard