[NAFEX] Wireless Temperature Sensors?

Erdman, James ErdmanJ at uwstout.edu
Tue Feb 12 08:43:14 EST 2008

I have one that we have been using since last June, when I bought it at
a hardware store.  It transmits 80+ feet, records min and max indoor and
outdoor temps, digital indoor display, also tells time of day that the
min/max occurred.  Doesn't always agree with the regular thermometer
that is less than a foot away from the outdoor transmitter, but they are
usually within a couple of degrees.
I will have to look and see what the brand and model is.  I recall
looking them up on the internet after I bought ours, and finding that
they were also available with multiple remote transmitters, which sounds
like a good option.

Jim Erdman, in Menomonie, WI